Sunday 22 October 2023

6 weeks old

 22nd of October 2023

We are 6 weeks old today! Mummy Bambi is getting a bit fed up with us now as we have sharp maligator teeth. We had a MILLION humans visit us today! All the photos were taken afterwards when we were SO tired. Human mum said it was the easiest way to have us stay still.

We all fell asleep in a pile on the floor. It's a bit hard but we're BIG puppies now and the pen is boring!

The puppies can't reach me up here!
And I am on guard duty!

Green: I'm tiiiiired!! I don't want to pose. I plan to sneak over to sit on mum's lap with Lottie.

Did it!

Red posing very nicely!
But I'm tired too!!
I'm too tired to even sit straight.
Yellow agreed to pose.
What did you say daddy?

I'm brown
I can't stay awake, I'm leaning

Orange: Let me sleep!!
Oh alright then, one photo!
Purple is almost falling asleep sat up.
My eyes are closing........
Blue says forget it, I've had a lot of attention and I'm going to sleep RIGHT here!
They sat me up. Bad humans!!
Pretty pink didn't mind posing for some photos.

The rotten humans put us back in the pen. Uncle Fen, let us out, HELP!! We're not tired AT ALL!
Red wonders if she can climb out.
This is so unfair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last page -goodbye from us

  6th of November The 5 of us that are still here went on an adventure. We travelled inside a big red monster called a car, then we saw some...