Monday 9 October 2023

4 weeks old and it's a big world!

 8th of October 2023 -we are 4 weeks old today!

We had a VERY busy day. First something called grandchildren came to visit, and then we went outside into the BIG JUNGLE!

The grandchildren were like humans, but much smaller. And A LOT NOISIER!
The smallest one was called Arlo. The girl one is Lola.

Everyone liked yellow.

The biggest little grandchild human was called Timmy. Green liked him. And blue. And red. And pink. Okay all of us!

Here's Mr Brown.



Green and brown
This was when we were in the pen.


Green and Brown

Then after the small humans had left, human dad put us in the laundry basket!!

And then he carried us outside. We thought we were being dognapped, but mummy didn't seem too worried.

How long are we going to be crowded in here then???

At last! We are out of the basket and now we are on something green. It's smells interesting.
The must be the big jungle where big tigers live.

Mummy made sure we were looked after, outside in the wilds.

Off exploring we go! Pink followed by purple and then brown.
But mummy Bambi offered us a drink.
Never say no to milk! Look at how red is climbing over Bambi's back.
And suddenly red is stood on her head! Red is the naughty pup. She says that means she's the FUN one.
I am yellow, hear me roar! I'm a stalking tiger, OBVIOUSLY!

Orange pondering the meaning of life -is there more to it than mummy, milk, food, toys, fluffy black and white little dogs and giant tigers?
Green is trying to show yellow that he is the STRONGEST!

Yellow doesn't agree.
Gotcha now! We have teeth now and we scream and scream when we get bitten!
Green is finding the grass so much easier to walk on than floors, papers, rubber mats or anything else.
Haha, says yellow, my ears are UP and yours are just looking silly.
Want to tell ME that MY ears are silly? asks orange. I dare you!
I could be anything when I grow up. Maybe a tracking dog. Best to practice!


Yellow is starting to look tired. He's crossed his paws just like Bambi does.
What was that, did somebody say something?
Of course, it's Lottie. She's the nanny dog.


Look how fast Lottie is running around us all! She's just a blur.
Here's Mr Green. Human dad says that's going to be his name. Human mum says NO WAY.
I don't think "No Way" is much of a name either. I'm going to grow up to be a big, important wolf.

Here's pink.
More milk!



Hm, where did mum go?

Blue is pretending to be a tiger now. An upside down one.
Ah there she is. Bambi decided to have a run around as well.

Brown looking handsome
What's going on over there?
Mummy is having cuddles from human dad.

Brown at the back, then pink and orange in the middle and purple and green at front.

I'm red, I want to go on an adventure. All on my own.                                                                             
Oi red, come back!                                                                                                                     
What, can't you manage 5 seconds without the toughest pup??                                                          

Blue's turn to be stalking.
Brown
Green
Walking, no problem!
Blue has knocked purple over.

Red at the front
Pretty pink

Dad, can I still be a Champion show dog?
See, I remember what to do! You put your hands in your pockets, I stand and then I get treats!
Thoughtful blue

Orange is getting tired


I'M not tired says green.
I'm busy exploring the entire WORLD!

Human mum says I'm pacing, but I don't know what that means. I'm just happy that I can walk!

Ouch, I stepped on something that felt funny!
I'll have a rest.

Then it was time to go back inside again, and we all slept and slept.

9th of October

We had a nice visitor today. Human Mum forgot to take photos of us but here's purple who decide she liked Sarah. Sarah said no, go away! I can't have you! But she still wanted a picture of purple.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Last page -goodbye from us

  6th of November The 5 of us that are still here went on an adventure. We travelled inside a big red monster called a car, then we saw some...